Kayak Bass Fishing Identifier FormUse these forms in all bass photos you submit for scoring in KBF-sanctioned Competition
New 2017 KBF Identifier Form
- A 2017 KBF Identifier Forms will be required for use in all of this year’s KBF-sanctioned events (i.e., KBF National Championship, KBF OPEN and TRAIL Series Tournaments, KBF HOW Big Bass Brawls, and KBF Challenges).
- When printed at 100% scale, the form is 3.75″ x 2-5/8″. It fits neatly in the new TourneyTag2 or in a clear, waterproof, pressure-seal 4″ x 3″ Poly ID Sleeve, sold for a dollar a dozen on the KBF online store. You’ll need to trim it down a bit or print it at 90% scale to make it fit in the original TourneyTag.
- Each 2017 KBF Identifier Form has six event fields (boxes) so it can can be used for multiple concurrent KBF Challenges and tournaments.
- At a time selected by the Tournament Director, the KBF Identifier Form with Event ID Code will appear in each registered competitor’s TourneyX dashboard.
- If a printer is available, simply open, print, and trim out the Identifier Form. However, if you will be on the road in the hours leading up to the event, it’s wise to print off several blank KBF Identifier Forms ahead of time and pack them and a Sharpie in with your gear. Then, when the identifier appears in the TourneyX dashboard, print the Event ID Code in the correct event field before competition start time.
- TourneyX also generates a 4-character Unique Angler ID (UAID) for each event, which appears on the competitor’s TourneyX.com Dashboard. Unless specifically directed in the KBF Event Rules Addendum, you may ignore it; KBF does not use the UAID at this time.
- Certain KBF Challenges or Tournaments may require the use of more than one event field or additional special characters. If so, that will be explained in the KBF Event Rules Addendum.
Discard pre-2017 identifier forms that you may have squirreled away in your tackle bag. Approved 2017 KBF Identifier Form are distributed at on-site Tournament Captains Meetings. Challenges and some KBF TRAIL Series Tournaments hold no on-site Captains Meetings, so print some copies now, cut out the forms, and keep a supply in your glove box and the pocket of your PFD.
Click the image at left to open a PDF document with eight 2017 KBF Identifier Forms intended for the KBF Challenge Series and for KBF TRAIL Series Tournaments.
Click the image at left to open a PDF document with eight 2017 KBF Identifier Forms intended for the 2017 KBF National Championship. (This is the same size form and may also be used for the KBF OPEN, KBF HOW Big Bass Brawl, KBF Young Guns, and KBF Challenges.)
KBF Tournament Identifier Form…Don’t leave home without it!