Kayak Bassin TVWith Kayak Bass Fishing Founder & Host Chad Hoover
Retired Navy Officer, Chad Hoover loves to fish. His passion and talent for bass fishing along with his dynamic personality and off-the-wall sense of humor, have made Chad a leader of the worldwide kayak fishing movement, and one of the most recognizable and memorable TV show hosts. Watch past episodes of Kayak Bass Fishing from the YouTube Playlist
Chad shares lodges, hotels, and cabin rentals that appear on his TV shows and that he can wholeheartedly recommend for your next kayak fishing trip or family vacation.
- Highland Rim Retreats, by Long Branch Lake, Spencer, Tennessee
Delicious meals, especially regional fare, are bright spots on the Kayak Bassin fishing trips. When you’re in these areas, be sure to seek out these these terrific diners and restaurants. You’ll be glad you did.
- Hendersonville, TN: Barefoot Charlies, 125 Sanders Ferry Rd, next door to HOOK 1 Outfitters.
Trusted Outfitters and Kayak Fishing Retailers
- Appomattox River Company, 614 North Main St, Farmville , VA 23901
- HOOK 1 Outfitters 127 Sanders Ferry Road, Hendersonville, TN 37075
- HOOK 1 Louisiana, 1914 E 70th St, Shreveport, LA 71105
- HOOK 1 Oklahoma, 14967 S. Grant Street, Bixby, OK 74008
- Sunjammers PCB, 315 N Hwy 79, Panama City Beach, FL 32413
- Sunjammers – St Andrews, 1129 Beck Ave, Panama City, FL 32401