KBF Big BassOne bass wins it all!
Ever catch your biggest bass during practice or right after a tournament? Now it can pay off.
KBF Big Bass Competition starts at 6:00 a.m. Wednesday, October 28, so you can upload big bass photos while you’re pre-fishing on Toledo Bend as well as on the two days of KBF OPEN competition.
Dates & Hours of Competition
- Wednesday 28 October 6:00 to midnight.
- Thursday 29 October 12:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Friday 30 October 6:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Saturday 31 October 6:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
KBF is hosting a 4-day Big Bass Competition on Toledo Bend that runs Wednesday and Thursday, the two pre-fishing days prior to the Fall 2014 KBF OPEN, and both days of KBF OPEN competition. The prize pack includes products from the following sponsors:
- Wilderness Systems — 2015 A.T.A.K kayak
- YakAttack — Swag Pack that makes sure you’re rigging the dream
- Bending Branches — Paddle
- ConSeal — Non-skid, sound-deadening pre-cut kit
The entry fee for this competition is $20. Register and pay at TourneyX.
This 4-day competition gives you a shot at a great prize package, and it gives you three more shots to qualify for the KBF NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP.