Kentucky Lake Regional ResourcesLinks of value to KBF OPEN attendees
Dining and Lodging
A good place to start is with a well-marked map and list of Paris area merchants, provided by our host for the week, the Henry County Alliance.
- Quality Inn: Four blocks from Tournament HQ at the Henry County Fairgrounds and 17 miles west of KY Lake at Paris Landing. 1510 E Wood St, Paris, TN 38242. KBF Members get a discount. Phone: (731) 642-2838
- Paris Inn and Suites, 1297 E Wood St, Paris, TN 38242. Phone:(731) 407-9559. Waydell Foster is the Hospitality Manager
- Paris Landing State Park Inn: 400 Lodge Rd, Buchanan, TN 38222. Phone: (731) 642-4311; 130 guest rooms, restaurant with buffet
- Paris Landing State Park Cabins: 10 three-bedroom, two bath standard cabins accommodating up to ten people
- Fishtale Lodge just west of Paris Landing at 14275 US-79, Buchanan, TN 38222. Phone: (731) 642-7113. 19 rooms, 9 cabins and plenty of parking. Very popular with TN tournament anglers.
- Buchanan Resort has very nice standard, deluxe, and waterfront cottages, lodges, suites, and motel. 3 miles west of Paris Landing State Park on Hwy 79. Phone: (731) 642-2828
- Cedar Knob Resort (Ask for special KBF package)
- The Oak Tree Grille at Buchanan Resort serves full breakfast, lunch, and dinner with great deserts
- Hong Kong Restaurant & Sushi Bar, Buffet,1021 Mineral Wells Ave, Paris, TN 38242. Phone:(731) 644-1810. 11am-2:30am; 4:30-9pm [Menu]
- Golden Dragon Chinese Restaurant, 114 W Washington St, Paris, TN 38242; Phone: (731) 644-3288. [Coupons]
Kentucky Lake Helpful Links
- Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency
- Tennessee Fishing License Online Purchase
- Kentucky Fishing License Online Purchase
- Kentucky Fishing and Boating Guide
- Henry County Visitor Info
- TVA Lake Info – Kentucky Lake
- Paris Landing State Park Campground, Phone: (731) 641-4465
- Explore Kentucky Lake Visit Henry County Cabins/Cottages
- Go Cadiz – Kentucky Lodging
Public Launch Sites
Kentucky Lake Fishing Reports
Public Access Boat Ramps
Open a PDF Chart and map of Kentucky Lake and Lake Barkley public boat access ramps (see pages 4-6). We recommend you purchase a KY Lake and/or Barkley map, too. While GPS and electronic maps are great, we like marking up maps with notes about structure, vegetation, and so forth. You can pull out a map, lay it on the hood of your truck and share public access locations, honey holes, and your discoveries with other anglers. Hard to do all that on your smart phone.
Smart Phone Apps
- TVA Lake Info App has lake levels, water release schedules
- Navionics Boating App has a host of features including GPS, photo option (to help you remember what you caught and where) lake contours at 1′ intervals (the same data used in expensive Lowrance units), distance readings, and more. A bargain at $10 per section, which is a fourth of the US including coastal structures.
- Kentucky Lake’s Mobile App provides handy information on Accommodations, Dining, Area Attractions, Boating, Camping, Shopping and a Location Map.