Me, Dad & Chad Fathers Day KBF ChallengeWin a kayak plus a guided fishing excursion for you and your dad
This KBF Challenge is an online bass tournament series awarding prizes, eligibility for the next Kayak Bass Fishing NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP. 5% of the field will earn qualifying spots for the 2017 KBF National Championship..
Winning a “Qualifying Spot” means that the KBF Member is now eligible to fish in the 2017 KBF NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP. It does not cover the Entry Fee.
How to Enter a KBF Regional Challenge
The Entry Fee for KBF Challenge is $25, which is collected when you sign up on TourneyX. If this is your first KBF Challenge, make sure to first create an account as a TourneyX member. Once you’ve done that, then find the event (it’s in the KBF Kayak Bass Fishing category), sign up and pay your entry fee, and then take it to the lake!
You may submit only one photo of each bass you catch, but there’s no limit to the number of bass you can submit as you attempt to improve your score. When you wish to submit a better photo of a fish you’ve already submitted, cull the first photo. And when you’ve maxed out at five bass, cull the shortest one to create space to submit another.
Only your top five bass will count toward your cumulative score. Entry into any Kayak Bass Fishing Regional Challenge Series event constitutes acceptance of TERMS AND CONDITIONS. Besides the KBF NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP slots, prizes will be awarded to the top five place finishers.
KBF BONUS BUCKS
The Kayak Bass Fishing Challenge is a nationwide, twenty-day online kayak fishing competition for KBF MEMBERS ONLY. As with all KBF Challenges, it follows a CATCH-PHOTO-RELEASE format using the TourneyX tournament management system.
There are no regional or state weight factors in this competition. We’re not scoring on a curve based on climate and average bass lengths. Just cumulative length of your top five bass. [Register Now at TourneyX]
The unique identifier code for this event is shown below. It’s also on the TourneyX dashboard and is published on the KBF Me, Dad & Chad Father’s Day Challenge Facebook page. Competitors may choose to pre-print the form (or use the form they’re already using for Regional Challenges) and fill it out with the code specific to this event: “Dad” in the upper-right box.
Note: This is a KBF ID form similar to the one being used for the KBF Regional Challenges. It need not be identical but must be a KBF ID Form… not a hand-drawn facsimile.
KBF Me, Dad & Chad Challenge Competition Rules Addendum
- Venue Host: TourneyX
- Tournament HQ: Virtual (TourneyX)
- Tournament Director: Joe Haubenreich
- Tournament Format: This is a 5-fish Catch-Photo-Release (CPR) tournament powered by TourneyX. There is no limit to the number of bass photos Competitors may submit during the Competition Period. Regardless of the number of photos submitted, only the five longest bass submitted by a Competitor throughout the 20 days of competition will post to his score and will determine the final ranking.
- KBF Membership: KBF Membership is required to compete in this KBF Challenge.
- TourneyX Membership and Registration: Prior to competition, each KBF Member who wishes to participate must (a.) sign up as a TourneyX user and then (b.) register on TourneyX. The entry fee to compete is $25, payable by PayPal account or credit/debit card.
- Competitors must have valid fishing licenses for each state in which they fish. Prize winners must be prepared to submit proof of valid fishing license.
- Competition Rules: KBF Rules are in two parts.
- By registering, each competitor acknowledges he has read and agrees to abide by (a.) the KBF Competition Rules Standards (including the Release and Indemnification Agreement and Copyright and Use of Images Agreement) and to (b.) the specific rules outlined in the KBF Competition Rules Addendum on this page; and
- The competitor further agrees to abide by the KBF Event Participation Terms and Conditions.
- Competition Period
- Registration Deadline is not set for this free event. KBF Members may register right up until 6 p.m. Sunday, June 19 (when photo submissions cease).
- Competition Period Start and End dates are displayed at the top of the Challenge page on TourneyX
- Start—Competition begins at 6:00 a.m. on Saturday, May 28, 2016. Photos of fish caught only after the Competition Start time are acceptable.
- End—Competition ends at 6:00 p.m. on Father’s Day, Sunday, June 19. All photos must be submitted to TourneyX by the Competition End time.
- Eligible Water & Location:
- Competitors may fish only public-access waters
- Awarding of Prizes
- 100 KBF Angler of the Year Points will be awarded to KBF Member who takes first place, 95 to second, 90 to third, etc. Sixteenth place and down receive the minimum 25 points for competing in the event.
- Sponsor Products
- First Place: Feelfree Lure 11.5 ($1,199 value)PLUS a personal father/son guided fishing trip with Chad Hoover
- Second Place: Bending Branches Angler Pro Plus adjustable paddle ($454.95 value)
- Third Place: NRS Chinook fishing PFD ($109.95 value) PLUS $60 HOOK 1 Outfitters Gift Certificate
- Fourth Place: NRS Chinook fishing PFD ($109.95 value) PLUS $40 HOOK 1 Outfitters Gift Certificate
- Fifth Place: NRS Chinook fishing PFD ($109.95 value) PLUS $20 HOOK 1 Outfitters Gift Certificate
- KBF BONUS BUCKS
- Highest finish by a KBF BONUS BUCKS Participant: $300
- Second highest finish by a KBF BONUS BUCKS Participant: $200
- Third highest finish by a KBF BONUS BUCKS Participant: $100
- Challenge results will be visible on TourneyX.