This is the virtual captains meeting for REALTREE FISHING KBF TRAIL SERIES PRESENTED BY DEE ZEE at Susquehanna River. This is a Northeast Region event sponsored by Dakota Lithium
Hershey, PA Tournament Coordinator: Russell Johnson
Phone: (724) 344-8372
For the schedule, rules, and other details, check the KBF Event Page.
The fastest way is to go to kayakbassfishing.com/schedule, scroll down, and click “Details” by the event name.
- Upload and use the Pro App. If you have trouble, try logging into TourneyX on a web browser. Most issues are related to poor data signal, so be sure to get off the water in time to find a strong signal or Wi-Fi hotspot before photo upload deadline.
- Check emails for judges’ notices for penalties and deductions.
- Don’t assume your fish loaded; check all the photos you submitted in ‘Manage Catch” on the TourneyX Pro App. If you have a photo submission problem, you MUST notify the Tournament Coordinator before the photo upload deadline.
- A check-style PFD must be on and securely fastened whenever you’re engaged in KBF competition.
- We will attempt to contact you by email if hazardous weather threatens. Report-in is mandatory to verify that you’re safely off the water.
- If you must leave early, contact Alex Rojas by phone. If Alex get a text from you, he will l confirm by text. If you don’t get a reply, he’s not gotten your message.
- Observe all USCG rules regarding a sonic signal device and a bright flashlight to signal other vessels. In addition, a 360-degree light is required when anchored. Green & red navigation lights and a 360 light are required for motorized watercraft underway. We recommend every competitor have a 360-degree light switched on AND a bright flashlight attached to your PFD if you’re in or near boat traffic lanes before sunrise.
- Youth under age 18 are permitted to register and fish but both they and their parent or guardian and the adult supervisor, if different, must sign the youth waiver and release agreement, and an adult must accompany the youth at all times during competition, close enough to render aid and advice, but not to assist in other ways.
Other Award Opportunities
Register by midnight the day before competition for KBF BONUS BUCKS to increase your chances to increase your winnings.