Kayak Bass Fishing’s Biggest Event of 2019
KBF Partner Awards
- The number of qualifying awards is determined by a Partner status (Legacy, Inaugural, Provisional) and its number of KBF Members.
- Recipients of Partner Awards must be 2018 KBF Annual Members or KBF Lifetime Members prior to award
- 2018 KBF National Championship: 20
- KBF TRAIL Series Tournaments. 10% of field, minimum 5 awarded at each
- KBF OPEN Series Tournaments: 10% of field, minimum 20 awarded at each
- KBF Challenges: 10% of field, minimum 1 awarded at each
- Special KBF Members-only Events: 10% of field
- To qualify, one must be a 2018 KBF Annual Member or KBF Lifetime Member no later than the day prior to start of competition
- When the top ranks include non-members or KBF Members who have previously qualified, their qualifications do NOT roll down to other competitors who finished lower in the ranks. For example, if 5 positions are eligible to qualify in a KBF TRAIL Series Tournament and First Place is not a KBF Member and a KBF Member in Second Place qualified earlier in the year, only the KBF Member in places 3-5 will qualify—not Sixth or Seventh Places.
Want to see who’s already qualified to compete in the 2019 Championship? Click to open the 2019 KBFNC Qualified Members PDF.