- This event has passed.
2020 KBF Redfish Atlantic Division Tournament
September 26, 2020 @ 6:00 am - 2:30 pm EDT$100
Realtree Fishing KBF Redfish Series Atlantic Division presented by Dee Zee.
COMPETITOR ELIGIBILITY — Before registering for and competing in this event, one must have paid his 2020 KBF Ambassador, 2020 KBF Competitor or KBF Lifetime Member Dues. KBF will make reasonable efforts to contact Non-members prior to competition to inform them that they are ineligible for prizes and awards unless they pay their KBF Member dues before start-of-competition or upon contact.
EVENT RULES — By registering for this event, you agree that you have read, understand, and agree to abide by the terms, conditions, and provisions of the KBF Competition Rules Standard and event-specific rules on this Event Page.
EVENT ID CARD — An official KBF Event ID Card with the proper Event ID Code must appear in each photo submitted for scoring. Codes are posted on the KBF Website Identifiers page and appear in the TourneyX Pro App dashboard at 7 PM the evening before competition. No substitutes. Click to open a PDF file, printable, with 8 KBF Event Cards. [More Information]
ELIGIBLE WATER — Intercostal Waterway (See map on this page)
• Boundaries—Northeast Boundary Hwy 501 in Myrtle Beach, Southwest Boundary Hwy 174.
• Launch—from any public-access launch point contiguous with, though not necessarily directly onto, eligible water.
• Public-access Launches: Anglers are allowed to launch from all publicly-accessible launches.
TOURNAMENT HQ — Palmetto State Armory 3365 S Morgan’s Point Rd., Mt. Pleasant, SC 29466.
EVENT SCHEDULE (All times Eastern Time Zone)
- Thursday, September 24
• Virtual captains meeting streams live on KBF Facebook Page [Link]
• Afterwards, view on KBF Website Video Captains Meeting page.
- Friday, Sept 25
• Event ID Code Released on TourneyX Pro App Dashboard and KBF Website: 7:00 PM
- Saturday, Sept 26
• Prefishing Deadline and Registration Deadline: 12:00 AM
• Earliest Launch Time: 6:00 AM
Note: Use TourneyX Pro App “Check-in” to document when/where you launch.
• Competition Starts/Lines In: 6:30 AM
• Sunrise: 7:10 AM
• Competition Ends/Lines Out: 2:30 PM
• Photo Upload Deadline: 3:30 PM
• Report-in Deadline: 4:00 (All competitors must use TourneyX Pro App “Check Out” button to verify “safely off the water.”)
• Report-in Location: Palmetto State Armory 3365 S Morgan’s Point Rd., Mt. Pleasant, SC 29466
- EVENT INFORMATION
• Format: CPR (Catch-Photo-Release) Tournament in which redfish are photographed on an approved measuring board, with the Event ID Code on a visible KBF Identifier Card in the picture, and uploaded via the TourneyX Pro App
• Event ID Code: a 3-character alpha-numeric code is displayed on the KBF Event ID web page at 7 PM the evening before competition and in the TourneyX Pro App dashboard at the “Event ID Code release time above. Print that code legibly in ink on a KBF Identifier Card. [Printable 8-up PDF] [Info]
• Slot limit length: 16.00″ – 27.00″
• Maximum Number of Fish Remaining on Leader Board: 5 (no limit to the number you can submit; fish with lower scores are automatically replaced by those with larger scores.
– Create a TourneyX Account: [Register for Free Account]
– Download TourneyX Pro App: [Apple] [Android]
– TourneyX FAQ: [TourneyX Help]
– TourneyX Live Leaderboard: [Link]
• KBF Competition Rule Standard: [Rules]
• Waiver & Release Online Form: [Submit Online]
• Withdraw/Refund Request: [Link]
• Dispute Submission: [Link]
• Payout Model: See chart on this page.
LODGING: KBF Members save 20% at Red Roof
• 100% Payout of Net Entry Fees (gross Entry Fees less TourneyX, Admin, and PayPal fees)
• Remaining funds awarded as illustrated in the payout chart
2020 KBF AOY Points — 2020 KBF Angler of the Year points are awarded to all eligible KBF Members who register for this event.
• Active Participant AOY Points range from a maximum of 600 Points for First Place down to 120, dropping five (5) points with each step down in rank (e.g., 1st 600, 2nd 595, 3rd 590, 4th 585…)
• To be considered an Active Participant, submit at least one photo or use the TourneyX Pro App “Check In” function on eligible water.
• Registrants who fail to Check In on the TourneyX Pro App are awarded 60 Registration Points.
QUALIFYING FOR ADVANCEMENT
• 2020 KBF Redfish Series Championship — Top 25%, minimum 10
Note: Qualifications do not roll down if awarded to a competitor who has already qualified.
PUBLISHING EVENT RESULTS — Following a 24-hour dispute window, during which scores and judgments may be challenged, results are finalized and posted on the KBF Rosters and Rankings page.
PRIZE PAYOUTS & FORM W-9 — Payments are processed after event results are finalized and all disputes have been resolved, but no sooner then three days after end-of-competition. Each Competitor awarded a cash prize must have an IRS FORM W-9 on file with KBF. [Details and instructions]