Kayak Bass Fishing is excited to announce a strategic partnership with Livingston Lures for an exclusive on-line fishing opportunity. The collaboration offers the Black Bass Brawl and the Three Fish Throwdown – two free events that use Livingston’s innovative SAMI tournament app.
Prizes are guaranteed and Livingston Lures will be giving a $25 Gift Code plus a Discount Code to every person who downloads and installs the SAMI app and registers to compete in the Three Fish Throwdown.
Additionally, KBF is offering additional prizes to KBF members who sign up and place in the event. In the words of KBF’s Chad Hoover, “Many of fishing’s elite competitors already fish Livingston lures, and I’m excited to see the results in the hands of kayak anglers. It’s going to be fun to see how the shore, kayak and boat scenario plays out as well. This event will showcase the Livingston Lures technology and give us a chance to debut some new features on the Fishing Chaos platform.”
Event registration is only a few basic steps:
- Download the free SAMI app
- Create a free account
- Register for both the Black Bass Brawl and the Three Fish Throwdown. Be sure to register for your region (there are five listed) and for the kayak fishing category.
The Black Bass Brawl is a free practice event that starts 5:00 PM CST on Friday, July 31st and ends at 5:00 PM CST on Thursday, August 20th.
The Three Fish Throwdown is the main event with guaranteed prizes in kayak, boat and bank fishing categories. It starts 5:00 PM CST on Friday, August 21st and ends at 5:00 PM CST on Sunday, August 30th.
Payouts & Prizes
In each region. Livingston Lures awards:
- Regional 1st Place—$1,600 cash (5 awarded, one per region; $8,000 total)
- Regional 2nd Place—$800.00 cash (5 awarded, one per region; $4,000 total)
- Regional 3rd Place—Livingston Lures Pack, $500 retail value (one per region, 5 total)
- Regional 4th through 10th place—$25 Livingston Lures Gift Cards (seven per region, 35 total)
The highest placing KBF Member
- …in each region wins $100 (5 awarded, $500 total)
- …overall wins $500 (1 awarded)
Additional Product Prizes are provided from these great outdoor companies:
- YETI—Built for the Long Haul
- NRS Fishing—Outdoor Gear & Equipment
- NINES Optics—Polarized Perfection
- Tactacam Fish-i—Share Your Catch
- FishUSA—America’s Tackle Shop
For rules and additional event details, visit the KBF event page: https://www.kayakbassfishing.com/3-fish-throwdown/