Two High-stakes Tournaments at Kissimmee, Florida
The KBF Dee Zee Tenvitational presented by Meyer Distribution is a two-day, 10-fish (five each day), CPR invitational tournament staged on January 29-30, just before the annual KBF Dee Zee The TEN. This competition is for KBF Members who finished at or near the top in Kayak Bass Fishing competition over the past four years.
Am I invited? If you will be a 2020 KBF Competitor Member, 2020 Pro Member or KBF Lifetime Member by start-of-competition and can answer “Yes” to any of the following questions, then you are invited to register and are eligible to compete,
- Have you ever competed in any previous The TEN, or will you compete in it for 2020?
- Have you come in 1st, 2nd or 3rd in a KBF Championship (National, Challenge, Pro Tour, TRAIL Series)?
- Have you come in 1st, 2nd or 3rd in a KBF OPEN Series Tournament?
- Have you come in 1st, 2nd or 3rd in a KBF TRAIL Series Tournament?
- Did you place 1st, 2nd or 3rd in the 2017, 2018, or 2019 Bienville Bassin’ Member-only Tournaments?
- Have you won (1st place only) a KBF Challenge, including State, Regional, and National competitions?
- Were you a 2019 state or provincial KBF AOY points leader?
If you can answer “Yes” to any of those questions, then you are eligible. 2019 KBF Membership is not necessarily required. Even if you are not a KBF Member in 2019, if you won a Challenge or placed in the top 3 in a KBF OPEN or TRAIL Series Tournament in 2015, 2016, 2017. 2018 or 2019 and will be a Member on January 30, 2019, this is for you, too. Click here to Sign up for Tenvitational.
The winner of the 2020 KBF Dee Zee TENvitational presented by Meyer Distribution tournament advances to The TEN, which takes place on the following days.
KBF Dee Zee The TEN presented by Meyer Distributing
KBF Dee Zee The TEN is a two-day, 10-fish (five each day) CPR invitational tournament presented by Meyer Distributing. On Friday, January 31 and Saturday, February 1, KBF’s top ten anglers of 2019, The TEN 2019 winner, and the 2020 Tenvitational winner (assuming he’s not already in The TEN) will meet on one of the Kissimmee Chain for a fish-off.
KBF Dee Zee The TEN payout this year is still under development, but first place is guaranteed $10,000.
Big Bass Brawl
A KBF Big Bass Brawl will be held concurrent with The TEN, January 31-February . Entry Fee is $50 per person, payout is 100%, with first place guaranteed $1,000.
- Why does KBF have The TEN?
- To recognize the most proficient kayak bass fishermen among all KBF Members, as measured by 2018 KBF AOY scores.
- To reward KBF Members for their support of Kayak Bass Fishing and participation in our world-class competition.
- To showcase this incredible kayak fishing and trophy bass destination.
- What happens if one or more of the top 10 AOY-ranked competitors cannot compete? In that case, his spot rolls down to the top alternate by 2019 KBF AOY rank, Casey Reed. If the first alternate cannot attend, it rolls again, and again, and again until all ten spots are filled.
- Who competes in The TEN? The top ten KBF Members by 2019 AOY Rank, plus last year’s winner of The TEN, plus the winner of the 2020 TENvitational.
- If the KBF Tenvitational is won by last year’s winner (Jamie Denison) or one of the top 10 KBF anglers of 2019, does the second place winner advance to The TEN? No
- How do i register for the Tenvitational? Click here to Sign up for Tenvitational.
- How do I register for the Big Bass Brawl? KBF will set that up in its online store.
- What are the hours of competition each day? 6:30 a.m. is earliest launch, and 7:00 a.m. is start-of-competition for TENvitational and The TEN. That is approximately 15 minutes before sunrise. Competition lasts eight hours, so lines out at 2:00 p.m. Photo upload deadline and HQ check-in deadlines are both 3:00 p.m. Late check-in disqualifies a competitor for that day of competition.
Dee Zee is Since 1977, Dee Zee has manufactured and sold durable, functional, and stylish products in their Central Iowa plants. Truck, ATV, and off-road vehicle owners have come on to keep up with their hectic pace. Building and supplying OEM components to major vehicle manufacturers as well as after-market accessories to vehicle owners, their classic styles as well as modern, cutting-edge designs fit most outdoor vehicle makes, models, and years.
Meyer Distributing specializes in business-to-business sales and delivery of after-market off-road parts, components, and gear to custom shops and retails across the USA. The nearly 800 manufacturers they represent make and sell top brands preferred by outdoor enthusiasts for customizing and upgrading their automobiles, trucks and ATVs.