KBF MembershipBecome part of the leading kayak bass fishing organization in the U.S.... meaning, of course, the world.
Kayak bassing is the fastest growing segment of the US sportfishing market. Although the sport has grown enormously in popularity over the past decade, this movement is just getting traction in many areas! For many reasons—increasing fuel costs, private and government water access restrictions, growing appreciation for an active outdoor lifestyle, not to mention just plain-out fun—kayak bass fishing is becoming entrenched in the American culture and will be here for generations to come.
Chad Hoover, founder of Kayak Bass Fishing, invites you to join him in making this pursuit available to people in all walks of life by becoming a KBF Member.
Annual membership fees pay for KBF’s support of grassroots kayak fishing organizations, program administrative costs, and promotion of youth, conservation, member rewards and premiums, and promotion of kayak fishing. It is a prerequisite for competition in all KBF Trail and Championship tournaments, though not for KBF OPENs. KBF Membership is also a prerequisite for participation in KBF BONUS BUCKS, starting in January 2017.
KBF Members: get the latest on your benefits, confidential information, member-only resources, and discounts on the password-protected 2018 KBF Member-Only Page.
MIL10 MILITARY DISCOUNTS—Active duty military and active reservists (both US and Canada) as well as retired career military vets and those whose service-related injuries cut short their careers qualify for a 10% discount on KBF Membership. Use this discount code at check-out: MIL10 (no punctuation, all caps). Then email to email@example.com a photo of your military ID or other documentation, or simply submit the request through your .mil email address, to verify your eligibility.
If you paid full price for an KBF Annual Membership or KBF Lifetime Membership and you provide the proper verification and request that the Military Discount be applied, KBF will refund to qualified military members and vets 10% of the dues paid.
KBF Membership Levels
- KBF Annual Membership
- KBF Lifetime Membership
- Student Annual Membership
- KBF Family 3+ Annual Membership,
- Military Discount – 10% Membership discount is available for active duty, active reserve, medically discharged, and retired military of both the US and Canada.
Read KBF Magazines
KBF Gear – 20% Discount
Save on every item in the Kayak Bass Fishing Online Store (other than Gift Cards, of course) with your KBF Membership Discount Code. This includes even sales and closeout items. In addition, KBF Member-only Specials will be available through the KBF store. These include overstocks, reconditioned, closeouts, and new products introduced by leading kayak gear manufacturers and retailers, plus great deals that our buyers are able to score and pass on to members.
Other KBF Member Benefits
- Competition in KBF National Championship tournaments (KBF OPEN and TRAIL Series are open to both members and non-members, although in 2018 members are eligible for AOY Points and and may qualify for the KBF National Championship)
- Best Tournament Entry Fee—no administrative processing up-charges, and NO LATE FEES. KBF Members may pay the base fee right up to the final registration deadline.
- Exclusive lodging and restaurant discounts at tournament locations. For example, Quality Inn, Paris has special year-round pricing for KBF Members. Learn details in the Member-only Page.
- Special Purchase Opportunities, where members will be able to get in on special purchases at prices not available to the public.
- Special KBF Member Only Challenges, which include (new for 2018) the Get S.O.M.E. monthly contests.